Poweramp for Laptop is a very impressive music player, where you can play music by customizing its advanced options as per your suitability. Poweramp for PC plays almost all kinds of formats and for them; it has 10 bands optimized graphical equalizers. The app has separate power bass and treble adjustments. Additional features like stereo expansion, mono mixing, balance, crossfade, gapless and replay gain add more value to this app.
You can even play songs directly from folders and even from your own library, to create a dynamic queue. There is an option to search songs using lyrics through musiXmatch plugin. Along with the above exciting features, Poweramp app is supported with embedded and standalone .cue files. Various playlists like m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl, etc are supported in this app. Poweramp app also downloads all the missing album art.
Download Poweramp for Laptop on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/xp/vista & Mac
You can customize visual themes of the app, select Android 4.2 lock screen with four widget types and also configure the lock screen. Some more features like headset support with automatic resume, scrobbling, tag editor, quick library scan and many other advance settings makes this app best customizing player. 15 days of full version to play this app is given on trial basis, I am sure you will really like the way this app is once to try it. For its full version, you can always buy its settings.
Poweramp app is compatible to 2.3 + Android version devices and you can play this app on your computer too, just by following some simple steps using BlueStacks Android Emulator. Although Poweramp for Laptop is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer, still using BlueStacks Android Emulator will help you to play this app on your PC.
Features of Poweramp for PC Free Download
- Play music of different formats in this app.
- Compatible on 2.3+ Android versions.
- There are 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all formats with custom preset.
- Search music with their lyrics.
- You can play songs from your own library and from folders.
- Supports various playlists.
Download Poweramp for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Vista & Mac Computer
Installing Poweramp on PC, become quite possible if you download BlueStacks on your computer. So, to download BlueStacks, just follow the steps given below and complete its installation.
- Download Bluestacks App Player setup file first from the link mentioned in this post or from its official website.
- After that, click on the file and start the installation. When you do that, few options will occur which you need to mark or click it, so read the instructions carefully.
- Latter, copying of required file will be done and then BlueStacks will be installed successfully.
- To see the results, you may check your desktop home screen; there you can see its icon.
- Now click on that icon and launch it by syncing it with you Google account. Once you do that, BlueStacks will be ready to start.
Installation of Poweramp for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
- When you open BlueStacks, a search bar will be displayed at the top center of its window. There you need to type Poweramp and click on search play.
- The Play Store window will open and you can see Poweramp app on it.
- Simply select the app and go for install.
- Downloading will start and once it gets over you can see its icon on All apps menu, from where you need to click on it and start using the app anytime.
Do share this useful information about Poweramp for Laptop, PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer, by forwarding this post link to your friends. I am sure that, even they will be benefited by this information that tells you all about Poweramp app and how to install it on your computer using BlueStacks App Player.