PlayStation Communities for PC: PlayStation Communities is a launched by Sony to help PS4 owners keep in touch with fellow PS$ gamers who have similar interests and preferences. They can keep it touch even when they are away from the console by downloading Communities app. By using this app, users can get to know about different communities and can also know the trending communities and also can check the list of communities he or she been part of.
The Apps User Interface is very friendly and sending messages and posting Images in the community is very easy. Within the community, you can join the parties and will be able to launch games with other community members and even talk with them about the shared interests. Even if you are facing trouble in finding a player, well this app made it easy for you to find a player. But Sadly this app is not officially available for PC, but don’t worry!! Follow the steps which I am about to share to get PlayStation Communities app for PC on Windows 10/8/7 and Mac.
Download PlayStation Communities for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 & Mac
As I have mentioned above that the app does not officially launched for PC, You need to Install an Android Emulator in your PC or Laptop to use this app. Android Emulator is a software which allows you to run Android apps and games on your PC or Laptop. Of all the Android Emulators present in the Market, BlueStacksis the best Android Emulator. So First and foremost thing you need to do is to download and install an android emulator on your device by clicking on the link that I have shared below. Before downloading this app check the features of the app which I am about to mention.
Features of PlayStation Communities app for Laptop
- You Can Easily Interact with the PS4 Forum members.
- The message of the day can be viewed.
- Posts from the community members can be viewed.
- Activities of your communities can be received via push notification to your mobile.
How to Install PlayStation Communities for PC on Windows 10/8/7 and Mac
- By now you must have done with downloading and installing of the bluestacks app, if not Download it from below link.
- Download Bluestacks App Player.
- Open blueStacks app and enter the credentials required to use the app.
- After you are done with giving your details, You will now be redirected to Google Play Store.
- Search for PlayStation Communities app and click on Install Button.
- After completion of the download, You can check the app on the home page of Bluestacks app.
This is all about the steps that are required to Download and Install PlayStation Communities for PC on Windows 10/8/7 and Mac. If you find any difficulty in implementing the above process Please feel free to contact us through the comment section below. Hope you like the Article and please share it with your friends and on social networking platforms. Thank you, for reading this post.