Fire Emblem Heroes for PC: Based on Nintendo’s Role Playing Game Fire Emblem, we have a new game that’s built for smartphones called Fire Emblem Heroes. This game runs on both android and iOS and is easily available for download from the play store but since it’s not officially launched for PC, today we will understand, step by step, how to download and install this game to run on Windows PC or Mac.
Fire Emblem Heroes is a turn-based strategy game for people who enjoy thinking hard about their moves and the advantage and disadvantage of each move. The game requires you to defend your kingdom from invaders by using your ability to summon Heroes from all around the Fire Emblem worlds. Creating a battle strategy is the key to victory. The controls are easy and you get addicted to the game easily as can be seen by around 5 million installs of the app. The game has a brilliant storyline that keeps you engrossed for a long time using the classic Heroes from the Fire Emblem series and many new Heroes.
Download Fire Emblem Heroes for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP & Mac Laptop
The game requires a constant internet connection and is free to download from the play store and can be easily installed on your Windows PC or Mac. You just have to follow the set of instructions given below and the game will be ready to play.
Features of Fire Emblem Heroes for Laptop
- The game is endless and other cool modes of the game include practice mode where you can choose your difficulty and battle repeatedly to earn rewards.
- Another mode is Arena Duels where you can fight against opponents from around the globe. Every win in this arena gives you rewards that can increase your Heroes’ abilities.
- It features in-app purchase options that you can use to improve your winning chances and speed up your game progress.
- There are rewards given for beating every new level.
- A wide range of heroes with varying abilities are available to used, each hero has abilities which must be unlocked.
- The game sharpens your mind and strategy skills.
Download Fire Emblem Heroes for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac
Since Fire Emblem Heroes is not officially available for download for PC, we have to use an android emulator to run the game. While there are many emulators you could use, the most popular android emulators available in the market is Bluestacks. Bluestacks is available for both Windows and Macs and so the game can run on both platforms.
Installation of Fire Emblem Heroes for PC on Windows 8/8.1/10/7 & Mac Laptop
The detailed process for installing Fire Emblem Heroes for PC is given as under-
- Download Bluestacks android emulator for your PC and install it.
- Run Bluestacks by going to the ‘Start’ menu or by clicking the ‘Bluestacks’ desktop shortcut.
- Once Bluestacks opens, click the ‘Search’ icon and type ‘Fire Emblem Heroes’ and press ‘Enter’.
- You should now be on a page with a list of apps, click on the ‘Fire Emblem Heroes’ icon and click install.
- At this point, if you are using the Play Store to download, it may ask you to sign in.
- The game will now install and be ready to play by clicking the ‘Fire Emblem Heroes’ icon on Bluestacks homepage.
You should now have a working copy of the game installed on your PC. Share this guide with your friends so they can start playing Fire Emblem Heroes for PC. If you have any queries, please comment below and we would be glad to help you. The game is constantly being updated with new heroes and new features, so keep your game updated for the best experience.